Date(s): October 20, 2018 & October 21, 2018
Time: 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm EST
Place: Bookhou Studio
798 Dundas Street West
M6J 1V1, Canada
Cost: $139 USD ($180 CAD)
This THREE HOUR
workshop is for those who want to go further with the floral hand embroidery work:
- Advanced Floral Hand Embroidery with Kristen Gula of Gulush Threads
- Receive materials needed to learn hand embroidery:
- Ultra-Punch Needle Set
- Q-Snap Frame*
- Learn multiple pattern transfer methods
- Refresh all the stitches taught in the Beginner Class
- Learn some advanced hand embroidery stitches, techniques, and tricks as well as introduce needle punch techniques to the piece
- Freestyle stitch/punch your floral design, choosing your own thread colors
These classes are for stitchers with some experience and come with all materials needed (courtesy of DMC).
Please email with any questions that you have in regards to the workshop. I look forward to getting stitchy with you!
*These items are for the workshops only and are the only parts of the workshop materials that will not be going home with you (in an effort to keep costs low). However, there will be a few available for purchase after the workshop, if you so desire.
All content and designs © 2018, Gulush Threads. All rights reserved.