Love what we do here and want to be a part of it? WELL NOW YOU CAN!
> > Run by Kristen Gula of Gulush Threads, The Gulush Blog features works and companies of all shapes and sizes (and is looking to feature you too)!
> > Currently with 80,000 Instagram followers and an ever growing blog engagement, The Gulush Blog is hoping to collaborate/feature companies and brands of all shapes and sizes, especially if they fit without our brand's aesthetic.
> > The companies we have worked with range from new/upcoming (Songbag, Bella Beat) to established/flourishing (Dunkin Donuts, Brit & Co, Commonthread DMC, No. 7). We would love the opportunity to work with and feature you!
- Open to any and all blogs, brand, companies whom are interested in collaborating/sponsoring content on Gulush.com (and Instagram via @gulushthreads)
- Content may be in the form of product reviews, product integration, dedicated posts, etc.
Please email email@example.com or use the contact form below for questions and/or our media kit with "SPONSOR" in the title.
- Gulush.com reserves the right to deny any inquiry that does not fit within brand aesthetic.
> > Gulush.com has collaborated with brands such as Hello Tosha, Copper and Torch, Fox and the Fawn, Flourish Leather Co, and Eva Marie Typography to create unique, sought out, one-of-a-kind pieces found only here at Gulush.com.
Collaboration Status: Currently not seeking out any new collaborations.
Wholesale Status: Currently seeking new wholesale accounts. Send any inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject 'WHOLESALE'
> > Gulush.com/Gulush Threads/The Gulush Blog have been featured by ModCloth, Brit & Co, Koel Magazine, Bustle & Sew Magazine, St. Louis Post-Dispatch, and more. We are always interested in seeing our work across any and all mediums, in print and online.
Contact must be made via email@example.com or use the contact form below before any online or print features (blog, magazine, etc) are made available to the public.
- Proper citation must also be included with any features (full name and proper citation to work) or legal action will be taken and any work by Gulush Threads will be removed.
- Any photos, verbiage, or likeness taken from this website without consent will result in legal action and proper removal.