Payment < <
- We accept credit card, debit card, and payments through Paypal.
- Order must be paid in full before any work on said product will commence.
Shipping < <
> > Since all of our products are handmade with love (and because of our current demand), please allow 7-8 weeks from purchase for listed orders and longer for custom orders before item is shipped (unless otherwise stated). Shipping time (for custom orders) will be discussed and decided before payment is due.
- Domestic Shipping:
- + Standard Shipping: 7-8 week turnaround and will ship First Class USPS.
- + Priority Shipping: 7-8 week turnaround and will ship Priority Mail through USPS (Includes insurance for item in case of loss or damages).
- + Rush Shipping: 1 week turnaround and will ship Priority Mail through USPS.
- International Shipping:
- +Standard Shipping: 7-8 week turnaround and will ship via USPS.
- +Rush Shipping: 1 week turnaround and will ship via USPS.
- If you are an international buyer, please be aware of your countries custom fees/taxes (as Gulush Threads is not responsible for these costs).
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES < <
- Due to the custom nature of our work, there are no refunds or exchanges. Please make sure to read each listing carefully and supply all of the needed information to ensure your product is created correctly.
- For any product defect, you have 10 days after receipt of item to contact us regarding any issues. After 10 days, we will take no responsibility for wear and tear.
- Before a refund is issued for a defective/wrong product (i.e. broken chain, wrong hoop finish, etc), the item MUST be returned in original packaging. Shipping for return will be reimbursed to the buyer once the item is received.
CUSTOM WORK < <
- Currently only accepting non proofed simple customs (see listing here)
- All custom work created by Gulush Threads is subject to be resold in the shop as a listing for future buyers (unless otherwise agreed upon by both parties before custom work commences).
SPONSOR/OTHER INQUIRIES < <
- Please head on over to our SPONSOR page for more detailed information on how to advertise with us, partner on projects, feature us online and in print, and for our current wholesale status.