Thank you for shopping with us! Please read all of the following before placing your order and, by making said purchase, you agree to abide by these policies.
All Ready to Ship items will be shipped within 1-2 business days.
How do I order something from you?
- We list a few made to order items (posted for only 24 hours on the 1st of every month) as well as post a batch of Ready to Ship items.
How often do you post Ready to Ship items in your shop?
- Items will be posted on the 1st of every month. These items range from hoops to jewelry and will be shipped within 1-2 business days from purchase.
- For updates on the content for the shop updates, follow along with us on Instagram and sign up for our newsletter.
What is your turnaround time for Made to Order items?
- Although we now fully operate with Ready to Ship batches, there will be some items that are available throughout the month as made to order items (jewelry and some hoops).
- Turnaround for those items will be up to four weeks (or by the 1st of the next month).
What method of payment do you accept?
- We accept credit card, debit card, and payments through Paypal and your order must be paid in full before any work on said product will commence.
Do you combine shipping if we place multiple orders?
- Yes, we do! Just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order information and I will refund the shipping.
Domestic Shipping: We ship all items within the US with First Class Shipping. This shipping method takes up to seven days after shipment.
Domestic Tracking: A tracking number will be provided and the shipping confirmation will be emailed to you once your package is shipped.
International Shipping: We ship all items outside of the US with First Class International Shipping. This shipping method takes up to four weeks depending on how far your item is traveling as well as how long it takes to clear customs, etc.
International Tracking: A tracking number will be provided and the shipping confirmation will be emailed to you once your package is shipped. International tracking numbers are partial and may stop updating once the package reaches your country.
- If you are an international buyer, please be aware of your countries custom fees/taxes (as Gulush Threads is not responsible for these costs). It is illegal for me to mark a commercial package as "gift" in order to avoid these fees, so please do not ask.
Do you allow refunds/exchanges?
- Due to the custom nature of our work, there are no refunds or exchanges. Please make sure to read each listing carefully and supply all of the needed information to ensure your jewelry item or custom is created correctly.
- For any product defect, you have 10 days after receipt of item to contact us regarding any issues. After 10 days, we will take no responsibility for wear and tear.
- Before a refund is issued for a defective/wrong product (i.e. broken chain, wrong hoop finish, etc), the item MUST be returned in original packaging. Shipping for return will be reimbursed to the buyer once the item is received.
What's the best way to care for my Gulush Threads items?
Jewelry: Avoid submerging any and all jewelry in water, as the fabric and thread may become distorted. Remove all jewelry before bathing, swimming, cleaning, and sleeping to keep it protected and looking beautiful. To remove dust, use compressed air or a lint roller.
Hoops: Keep sharp items away from the fabric and protect carefully when moving your hoops. To remove dust, use compressed air or a lint roller.
Do you take custom orders?
Yes I do, but in very small doses per month. I will list 1-2 slots every month and they are first come, first served. All custom work created by Gulush Threads is subject to be resold in the shop as a listing for future buyers (unless otherwise agreed upon by both parties before custom work commences).
How do I contact you?
You can click the "contact" link above and fill out the form there, or email me directly at email@example.com